Clayton Shagal Elastin Gel
- Ideal for sensitive skin, young skin, or acne cases.
- Improves skin conditions of rosacea, couperose, broken capillaries
- Normalizes oily skin and tightens pores
- Revitalizes and normalizes the production of collagen
- Excellent for calming and reducing redness
- Delivers essential moisture and balance to the skin.
- Alpha-Elastin – Firms and strengthens the skin’s elastic fibers
- After thoroughly cleansing the skin with a cleanser, apply a small quantity of Elastin Gel on face, eye contour and neck.
- Apply evenly; without massaging into skin.
- Let the gel penetrate thoroughly.
- Make sure the gel penetrates within 60 seconds, to avoid excess.
- After a few weeks, the gel will penetrate more slowly indicating that the skin is better nourished; at this point reduce the quantity applied.
Complimentary Skin Consultation
- Prescription Based Skin Consultation with Self Ecology Mapping* Insights ( *SEM = 9 Body Types System curated by advanced Chinese Medicine)