Clayton Shagal Clinical Colhy Gel
- Ideal for pre-laser procedures to promote skin resiliency
- Ideal for post-laser procedures and peels to accelerate recovery
- Revitalizes production of collagen in the dermis
- Improves overall skin tone, clarity, and texture
- Enhances results of professional skin treatments
- Fortifies the skin’s foundation for improved skin density
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Accelerates healing of scars and burn
- Transforms appearance of pigmented skin
- Hydrates dermis and improves suppleness.
- Non-hydrolyzed acidosoluble collagen – Increases moisture-retention in collagen fibers
- After thoroughly cleansing the skin with a cleanser, apply small quantity of Colhy Gel on face, eye contour, and neck. Apply evenly, without massaging into skin.
- Let the gel penetrate thoroughly.
- Make sure the gel penetrates within 60 seconds, to avoid excess.
- After a few weeks, the gel will penetrate more slowly indicating that the skin is better nourished; at this point reduce the quantity applied.
Complimentary Skin Consultation
- Prescription Based Skin Consultation with Self Ecology Mapping* Insights ( *SEM = 9 Body Types System curated by advanced Chinese Medicine)